Malawi is a beautiful land rich in ancient history and tales about spiritual beings (mizimu) which were close to chosen women who were given the gift of ancient African prophecy (ulosi wakale).
This is an update of a myth and 'bush' science told to this blog:
- Tagoneka Mbona (we’ve put to sleep Mbona, see) of the West Wind
- Chandiona Goneka (it’s seen me put to sleep) of the South Wind
- Nthanda mwana wa mwezi, Nandi (Sirius, child of the moon)
- Sungamwana (keep the child)
- Dziwe Ntambamwana (magic pool)
- Ife Zonse ( all of us)
I am Two that transforms
I am Four that transforms
After this I am One,” about ancient Egypt’s Atum.